Everyone, do you still remember the last review of CarSifu.com? If your answer is no, please click on BizReview category below. Just want ensure that you’re not missing out any good deal. =)
After buying car, the next target you should hunt for, in your life, should be a nice living environment. Where do you want to live? What criterion will you use to make a decision? How looks will be your dream home?
Easier access to airport and Penang Bridge, guess that will be Penang residences‘ first priority. Affordable D’Piazza with strategic location and modern design is quite attractive. But I’m Ipoh mali, certainly I like Ipoh with mouth-watering food. I like Penang as well, might be my future working place. Who knows? But due to density of populations and land, the property price is higher.
I have checked out some Kuala Lumpur condominiums. The spacious and after-furnishing atmosphere so suit my taste, but then expensive much more too. No matter KL or Penang, it’s a dream yet. I just can look instead of thinking. Now what I need only is a room with cheaper rental. =D
Should intro PropWall, other than saying the Penang Apartment:
It’s PropWall, well-known as Malaysia No.1 Property Resources Website. What makes it being granted as No.1, which means the top among all? Now I’m simplifying them into some bullet points to make you nodding head behind the screen.
1. It is the largest property resource. How large? It has over 2000 property analysis articles with pros and cons.
2. It is free of charge. Always, FOC can attract consumers as you and me.
3. It is so detailed, thus you can know top properties, property details, its floor plan, monthly installment via mortgage calculator, and also a map showing property hotspots in your areas.
4. It has a small forum. Therefore, as long as you have any question regarding home loans and properties industry, let’s post there and I believe that sooner will have solutions for you.
*Oh ya, I almost forget that there’s a rank of top users too. They will help you as site administrators.
5. Some miscellaneous that is a must in every site, such as classified search function, Q&A sections, contact information, and so on.
Overall, the web design is quite similar to CarSifu.com. I prefer this kind of boxing layout as easier and fastest to browse through and get a overview. User-friendly is important, otherwise you will click X sign after few seconds staying on that website.
Whether you want buy, rent, or invest, I personally recommend this website as a guideline. Sure, you can have a few other similar websites or agencies as comparison too. It’s what a smart consumer should do before making an ultimate decision.
Register there, spot a dream, and then work hard to make your dream home affordable!! =)
Penang lang, you should go view in hurry. A comparable property site besides iproperty. – in my opinion –